سفارت ایالات متحده امریکا مقیم کابل در نظر دارد تا طی برنامه تحت عنوان هیبرت اچ همفری جوانان و متخصصان نیمه حرفوی را از کشور های مشخص برای دوره مطالعاتی یک ساله بدون مدرک که روی محور های انکشاف رهبری و همکاری مسلکی با نهاد های امریکایی میباشد، در امریکا تحت آموزش قرار می دهد.
این برنامه یک دوره یک ساله ارتقای ظرفیت حرفه ای در ایالات متحده را برای متخصصان با تجربه از کشورهایی که در حال توسعه یا انتقال سیاسی هستند، فراهم می کند.
شرایط و سایر جزئیات این برنامه حسب ذیل است:
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) is recruiting for the new application cycle of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program - class of 2020-2021. The Humphrey Program (https://humphreyfellowship.org/) brings young and mid-career professionals from designated countries to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts. If you would like to recommend any of your contacts who meet the requirements, please let us know.
· Sustainable Development: Agricultural and Rural Development; Economic Development; Finance and Banking; Natural Resources; Environmental Policy and Climate Change; Urban and Regional Planning
· Democratic Institution Building: Communications/Journalism; Law and Human Rights; Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration; Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention; Technology Policy and Management; Human Resource Management
· Education: Educational Administration, Planning and Policy; Higher Education Administration; Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
· Public Health: Public Health Policy and Management; HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention; Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor's) degree
- A minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience (Recent graduates may not apply for the program
regardless of their positions)
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the community
- English language ability
- candidate’s CV/Resumes
- If the candidates don’t have TOEFL Scores, and they get nominated by the Embassy, then they will have time to take the TOEFL till NOV 14th. But it would make it easier if they have TOEFL Scores already. Once the strongest candidates get nominated, then we will provide them TOEFL Vouchers that they can use to take the test and meet the score criteria. But They need to find a slot in any testing center, take the test, and have the results before Nov 14th.
Nomination Deadline: Please submit for PAS review no later than September 5, 2019
PAS will shortlist candidates and schedule interviews before submitting final nominations to the Humphrey Team in Washington D.C.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program - Overview
· The Humphrey Program brings young and mid-career professionals from designated countries to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts.
· The Program provides a year of professional enrichment in the United States for experienced professionals from designated countries undergoing development or political transition.
· The Humphrey Program is a Fulbright exchange activity. Its primary funding is provided by the U.S. Congress through the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State. Co-sponsors include other governmental agencies, multinational organizations, and private donors. The Institute of International Education (IIE) assists the U.S. Department of State in administering the Humphrey Fellowship Program.
· This ten-month program consists of academic coursework and an internship in a relevant professional organization
English Language Assessment TOEFL or IELTS
Candidates must be proficient in English as measured by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), with a minimum score of 525 in the PBT version or 71 in iBT version.
Farid Ahmad Akrami | Cultural Affairs Specialist – Public Affairs | U.S. Embassy Kabul
' Office: +93(0)711 24 1693 + AkramiFA@state.gov